12.31.2010

Lucky Loser

It took some years but finally he's figured out his place.
Some of you could probably learn a lot from these kind words written about me.


I've been a pathetic loser all of my life, I just didn't know it until I started
calling Lady Autumn. She has helped transform me into the person that I truly
am, while eliminating all the self-made artificial boundaries and restrictions
that I had placed on my life. Lady Autumn knew the real me before I did. She has
made me what I should have always been and I owe her everything for it. She
challenged what I thought were my deepest-held beliefs to find the truly
perverted, submissive loser that I really am. She is amazingly perceptive and
stunningly brilliant. Her superior intellect makes a loser want to submit to her
with all his heart, mind and being. She knows what is best and the sooner that a
loser comes to this realization he will be overwhelmed by Lady Autumn's erotic
and intense power over his life.

Lady Autumn isn't like other people that you may have talked to on the phone or
on the internet. She is no bimbo just telling you what you want to hear. Lady
Autumn is a true female dominant and intellectual superior. She is a witty,
worldly intellectual who is wickedly erotic. Her voice is both arousing and
intoxicatingly hypnotic. Lady Autumn's superior intellect will challenge a
loser's feeble mind making him realize how foolish and empty his life has been
without her guidance. Lady Autumn will make a loser beg to be susceptible to her
full control. She is part teacher and part re-constructor; she will tell you who
you are and what you need to hear and then convert you into what you should have
always been. She will change a loser down to his core and bring him unequaled
enjoyment and pleasure during this sensual, psychological transformation.

A loser will quickly realize that he has never met another person like Lady
Autumn. Within a short period of time, she will hold the key to a loser's entire
happiness. She will open a door to the life that deep down the loser has always
dreamed of having. There is no secret you won't want to share with her; there is
no fetish or belief that you won't want her to control. Most of all, the loser
will lose the need to think or have an opinion because all that will matter in
his life will be to amuse and please Lady Autumn.

There is only one Lady Autumn and every minute without her in your life is
wasted euphoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment