12.05.2010

Love, Phyllis

What girl doesn't enjoy sweet love notes from an admirer. I came in tonight from this sweet letter from one of my favorite little sissy sluts. We will ignore the fact that this is part of my cum boy's punishment.


I have become very much under the control of Mistress Autumn. While never
outright mean to me, she is very controlling, forces me to admit my secrets,
shows understanding, but pushes me further and further under her control.
She humiliates me when she knows I need it and asks me so many questions
and have to answer them. This leads to a Mistress who knows how to press the
right buttons to arouse me into a frenzied state that I lose control and do
and say whatever she wants. The release is very intense This is why I
enjoy sessions with Autumn.

In fact she told me I have to admit 2 embarrassing things about myself:

1) I have a secret life as a sissy slut wearing panties and admitting all
my secrets only to Mistress Autumn and .admitting being "Phyllis "
2) I need to have Mistress control my releases on a schedule. I have to
ask her permission for everything sexual.

She said I can cum on Sundays but I have to wear a jock strap and cum in
it
On Two other days during the week I can masturbate in a shower. and the
other time she ordered me to buy her panties which arrived in the mail and
to jack off in them and send her an email describing this in detail.

its humiliating, secretive and hot.
I have become VERY NEEDY and under Mistress Autumn's control.]
I also have to admit every thing to her.
If I fail to follow the schedule, she punishes me.
If I look at another photo of another that may arouse me also I have to
admit and ask permission, which she refuses and instead gives me more
punishments.

I am caught in a never ending cycle of the sweet control by my Mistress
Autumn.

Thank you. Phyllis

.

1 comment:

  1. As an added part of dear Phyllis' punishment, I will be altering his masturbation schedule. From today on, he will only be jerking off twice a week. Sundays will still be jockstrap day. We need to keep working on making that nice and smelly. The other day will remain devoted to worshipping my panties. However, the third day will be replaced with a spanking. Once a week for 10 minutes until his ass is nice and red.
    Any questions can be directed to me in an email.

    ReplyDelete