8.18.2010

Nerds are sexy too

I very recently asked one of my favorites to describe to me what makes our calls so enjoyable for him. I wasn't just fishing for a compliment. I was also curious to see how someone who isn't myself would describe me to someone who didn't know me. He typed this up and now I'm sharing it with you:

"Autumn is the girl you notice at the library. The sexy barista who makes your coffee. The hot artist at the Comic con. The booth babe at E3. She is the girl that is completely approachable but you don't for fear of rejection. Well now you can talk to her and she will entertain and entice you until you can't stand it. Autumn, in a word,is the hot geeky girl you can have!"

Basically he's calling me a nerd, but a really hot one. I can't argue with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment