8.23.2010

Dear Everybody,

It is a very exciting time in the life of Autumn these days. I have a sexy vacation coming up from September 2nd until September 16th. When I return I will be moving from overnights to a different play schedule. I'm not sure exactly what the new schedule will look like but I do know I will still be Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I also know it will be afternoons, evenings, and nights.

For those of you who sleep on a normal/human schedule this is great news. Of course I will still be available for appointments for those of you nightowls out there who dig playing before the sun comes up.

I guess what I'm saying is that this upcoming week is my last week of overnights and if you want to know what my new, shiny schedule will be you should drop me an email and I'll let you know as soon as I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment