7.15.2010

Very Important Information

There are some questions that seem to pop up over and over again. I decided to make a handy-dandy post answering what I think is all of them. Feel free to print it out and carry it in your pocket.

My schedule is:
Mondays: 3pm-9pm
Thursdays: 10pm-10am
Fridays: 9pm-9am
Saturdays: 10pm-10am
Sundays: 9pm-9am
I do pre scheduled appointments. Email me to ask me how.

You can find me on AOL and Yahoo using the screen name: Autumnfalls4You

Yes, I am on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/SuperSexyAutumn

My new bio is up at www.yourdesires.com/Autumn you should totally check it out. I think you'll like what you see.

Our July specials are fantastic. On magical Monday evenings you can spend a whole half hour with me for $35 instead of $41.59. That seems like a pretty good deal to me. I'm worth every penny. Also, if you ask on Mondays I might be able to get you a deal for a two girl call. Just ask and I'll see what I can do.



Is there anything I'm forgetting?

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm 2 girls with Autumn! My favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of at least one person who agrees that us playing is a totally wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete