7.10.2010

Summer in the city

It's officially swimsuit season. It's been crazy hot here and I'm looking forward to some time swimming in a nice, cool lake. My only problem is shopping for the right suit. I've always been a one piece girl. My thoughts were that my tits are just too big for a bikini. I'm wondering now if maybe I've been wrong. Which is sexier, a one piece or a bikini? Print or solid? I've gotta admit, I'm strangely attracted to the idea of a yellow polka dot bikini.


Also, don't forget about the Monday specials happening all this month!

4 comments:

  1. Actually, Autumn, I think you would look very hot in a red polka dot bikini.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn, I think you would look great in green and neon yellow two piece with the pie shaped triangles to cover your boobies and the strings around your hips. green fabric and neon yellow stings

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case you were wondering I opted for a tiny black bikini with gold accents. It's important to draw attention to just the right places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance of seeing a picture of you in that tiny black bikini with gold assents?

    ReplyDelete