10.15.2012

Speaking of sluts...

One of my favorite ways to celebrate a birthday with sissies is by them eating a cupcake (my favorite treat!) frosted with some semen!  It's sweet and salty and a party right in their mouths.  In a perfect world it would be someone else's cum, but usually I let the sweet little sissy frost the cupcake themselves.

On Friday, a very sweet little slutling jayla wanted to celebrate Halloween with me.  Sadly there were no Halloween cupcakes to be found so we went with a BIG fall themed cookie instead.  It was chocolate frosted so when cum was added it showed up very nicely on webcam.  I could see all of the details of the adorable little sailor outfit one of the other mistresses had picked out too.  Then, of course, the dirty little bitch ate it!  And jayla loved every second of it.  I can't wait to watch her eat more cummy foods for me. 

2 comments:

  1. i enjoyed eating the cum covered cookie for You!
    ---jayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna celebrate a birthday with You.
    ginom2005@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete