11.08.2010

Feeling bad about your small penis?

One of my most faithful of followers called me this morning after sending me a list of things that his wee shaft resembled.


"Some things that are close in width (and length) to my penis shaft…

a roll of nickels
a bic lighter
a pack of lifesavers
a tube of lipstick

Maybe you can think of a couple more things around this size?"

I mentioned that maybe it was the size of a breakfast sausage link, but then we decided that was too meaty.

He also so kindly reminded me that:

"It's thicker than a AA battery, a Hello Kitty pencil, a crayon, a
toothpick or a matchstick, but I can understand why it reminds girls
of those things."

He's lucky to have me here to remind him that his wee genitals are the source of all of his failures. It's why all of his girlfriends cheat on him, why all pretty women want to crush him like a bug, why he flunked out of college, and why a certain lady is ruining his life by cutting his funding.
His teeny, tiny cock and nuts are also a very good representation of his whole body. Thin, useless and disgusting.

So if you are feeling bad about your lack of "manhood" just remember that you aren't that guy. Your cock doesn't look like a roll of Smarties with a Rolo on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment