10.14.2010

Anniversary Celebration!

I hope you don't have plans for the next 13 days. You will be doing a lot of jerking off, my friends. To celebrate our very special anniversary we are planning a fantastic celebration. The festivities start tomorrow (Friday the 15th).

Tomorrow only we will be offering all calls at the price they were when we started. $20 for all calls up to 15 minutes and $30 for all calls up a half an hour. After that it's still $1 a minute.
Two-Girl calls will be $50 for up to 15 minutes and $80 for up to a half an hour.

That's not all! From October 16th until October 28th we will be doing another special. You can add 5 extra minutes to a fifteen minute call for $5. This happens to be one of my favorite deals from the past few months so I'm really excited we are resurrecting it for our special day.

Fifteen minute calls: $25.59
Twenty minute calls: $30.59
Thirty minute calls: $41.59

I realize that this can be very confusing to think about when your dick is hard. If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask. You can find me on messenger or just drop me an email.
And, yes, I will I be here tomorrow. Noon to 10pm pacific time.


No comments:

Post a Comment