9.20.2010

Why do I love sissies?

Because they send me things like this that make me laugh:


"My sexual role is distinctly feminine and exclusively homosexual.
There's no limit to the number of big strong men I want in my mouth.
It's completely okay that they get violent with me, treating me like
the faggot wimp I am. I'm far too weak to defend myself. The most
important thing is that it be public.

Tabitha Chloe"

and this:

"I really love the idea of a special clamp to hold my mouth open - maybe also
a harness with handlebars around my skull? - but this should only happen
after some time of me freely and enthusiastically giving them head. This
would establish that I really like it, while being such a pathetic fag that
I provoke them to violence."


I wish I could post something about his physical appearance. Sadly, he hasn't sent me any emails about that lately. I could just type it myself, but it's so much better when it comes out of his mouth.
You'd think he'd have all of the time in world to send this to me since all he does is fuck his baby oil named Heidi and his Vaseline named Susan. It's not like the little weakling is employable.

No comments:

Post a Comment