5.16.2010

My favorite call of the night


I hadn't heard from my little piglet bitch boy in about 3 months so I was surprised to hear from him last night. He said he spent so much time away because he's been working hard at his new landscaping gig to make money to play with him.

I had just walked into the YD door so I told him I needed 5 minutes. I love making him wait. While he was waiting for me I told him to get all of his toys, the panties he had purchased from me a year ago (the ones too icky to even describe here), and to kneel down on uncooked rice until we spoke. Of course he did as he was told. He's a pretty good boy.

During our very long call I got to do many things to him. We used a fat, fresh cucumber up his ass. He was so tight since he hadn't played in so long. Then we moved to the piggie tail butt plug(he needs a bigger one or a big black dildo). During this whole time he had a big rubber band tied tight around his cock and balls. Purple is my favorite color so I couldn't help but giggle when he told me that's what color they were turning. Occasionally I would have him snap them just so he was reminded that they were there and who was in charge. My best achievement of the night was getting the little bitch to piss into a condom, letting it overflow onto the floor then drinking the urine and chewing on the condom to make sure he got it all. It's too bad he told me about the salad tongs so of course we had to get those and rubber band them tight around his balls so it's like my strong hands were squeezing hard for the rest of the talk.

So many things happened during our session it's hard to talk about them all. Icy hot was involved for stroking. Dried up urine was licked off the floor. Pubic hair was pulled out. My panties were sniffed and tasted.

I have a fantastic idea for a "Taste of Autumn of the Month Club", but he has yet to be entirely sold on that idea.

He really is a pathetic little slut, but he entertains me so I'll let him keeping talking to me.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment